OSHA Construction: Stair and Ladder Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
About half the injuries caused by slips, trips, and falls from construction ladders or stairs require the injured person to take time off the job. These types of injuries could even be fatal. There are guidelines and requirements for the use of construction stairways and ladders according to OSHA regulations.
These regulations are discussed during this informative online training. Construction workers will learn the proper way to use, setup, and maintain stairways and ladders. This course also discusses the importance of training all employees about potential fall hazards at their work site, and to ensure everyone knows the proper, safe way to use construction ladders and stairs.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Stairway Guidelines and Requirements
- Ladder Requirements and Safe Practices