OSHA General Industry: Walking and Working Surfaces
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This video training course is for employees to learn about safety considerations for work areas and walking surfaces. It educates viewers about hazard identification, avoidance, and control.
This video explores general requirements for maintaining walking and working surfaces, including housekeeping and basic safety considerations. The video explains safety requirements around different types of stairways, ladders, floor openings, and other surfaces.
Use this video to educate employees about safety around walking and working surfaces. Employees who understand the importance of safe practices in the workplace are more likely to follow safety precautions and prevent accidents.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- General Requirements
- Floor Openings and Requirements
- Other Openings and Requirements
- Stairway Requirements
- Ladder and Scaffolding Requirements